Chief Executive, Prince Bishops Homes Ltd
We have worked with Swale Valley Construction for over 3 years on new build construction schemes, during that time they have successfully completed a development of 6 3 bed terraced houses, and are working on site on 2 further developments, one of 14 3 and 4 bed houses and one of 9 3 and 4 bed houses, with a further development at planning stage. This has proved to be an excellent working relationship. Charles Smith and Swale Valley construction have been reliable, professional,flexible and have provided us with a quality product. We would have no hesitation in working with them on future development schemes.
Housing Consultant and Alan Taylor, Chartered Town Planning Consultant
We have worked alongside Swale Valley Construction Ltd during the last 18 months for a Registered Provider client in the pre-construction phase of developing affordable housing. Charles Smith and his team are delivering high quality new build housing and have proved to be excellent communicators providing solutions to complex issues throughout the site design, initiation and planning processes.
Occupant at Leeming Bar
I was extremely happy with the property which I rented, it was finished to a very high standard throughout. All work carried out in the property was to a very high standard and always carried out in a very timely manner. I highly recommend any rental properties from Charles Smith at Swale Valley Construction.
Richmond Safety Services, CDM
During the past 3 years, Richmond Safety Services Ltd has worked alongside Swale Valley Construction Ltd. providing them with;
- Construction Design and Management Coordinator Services (CDM)
- Environmental Management advice (EMA)
- Construction Health and Safety advice.
SVCL’s approach to construction is simple but effective and I can confirm that the company is;
- Committed to ensuring that Health and Safety is at the forefront of their construction work activities.
- Aware and totally committed to the management of the natural environment.
- Always aiming high to achieving quality in all aspects of their work.
- Consistently striving to deliver zero defects excellence in the provision of services to their Clients.
- Continually producing quality structures within budget and to programme.
The Company have continued to develop employees to maximise their own potential and their value to the business, producing a multi skilled flexible workforce. I would have no reservations in recommending Swale Valley Construction Ltd to any potential Client.